The innovation company of the Zlín Region
Prestige and awards for highly innovative companies
To publicise the best regional business subjects in the field of innovation. This, together with the promotion of the region, has become the main mission of the Innovation Company of the Zlín Regional Competition. It is traditionally announced in a two-year interval by the Zlín Region and is organised by the Technology Innovation Centre.
What do winners get? Awarded companies increase their reputation and credibility with their customers. They gain the right to use the logo of the competition for marketing purposes and they will be presented through the traditional communication channels by the announcer and partner of the competition. The benefit also offers free publicity in the media.
Who’s been successful. Currently, the fifth year of the competition is being held, and in the past the following companies were awarded:
- 1st year of the competition: 5M s.r.o., Koma Modular Construction s.r.o., TAJMAC-ZPS, a.s.
- 2nd year of the competition: Koma Modular Construction s.r.o., TES Vsetín s.r.o., 5M s.r.o.
- 3rd year of the competition: Česká zbrojovka, a.s., Koma Modular s.r.o., Austin Detonator, s.r.o.
- 4th year of the competition: Avex Steel Products s.r.o., Fatra a.s., Koma Modular s.r.o.
- 5th year of the competition: Avex Steel Products s.r.o., MESIT aerospace, s.r.o., TNS SERVIS s.r.o.
Find out more HERE.