Premises for business
Building no. 23. New entrepreneurs and institutions
Building no. 23, one of the dominant features of the newly rejuvenated Tomas Bata campus, offers spaces in multiple modes for various types of clients:
- starting companies with an interesting business idea – the business incubator
- companies engaged in research, development and innovations – the technological park
- institutions for the support of business, education and regional development
The building is characterised by modern spaces set in the historically valuable and visually attractive Tomas Bata architecture. Offices are available in sizes of approximately 18, 36 and 72 square meters. The building is accessible to clients 24/7.
The following services and benefits are available to clients:
- a front desk with possibilities for copying and scanning (Monday through Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm)
- a meeting room for roughly 22 people
- a modernly-equipped training and lecture room with a capacity for up to a hundred people
- co-working spaces (a shared office)
- full service – cleaning, security, maintenance, municipal waste collection, internet access
- the building is connected to a central security desk
- the Prašád vegetarian restaurant. Find out more HERE.
- the House 23 café. Find out more HERE.
More information about the business incubator HERE.