Meetings in the centre. Modern spaces with complete facilities
Conferences, seminars, company trainings, or a confidential meeting. No matter which of these you need. The Technology Innovation Centre can prepare a tailor-made offer, thanks to the complex project of the Training and Presentation Centre in building no. 23.
The basis of the offer is the Presentation Hall on the 4th floor. It’s well suited for holding conferences, seminars and trainings, corporate meetings, or general meetings, due to its capacity of up to a hundred seats. Depending on the number of participants and the nature of the event, it’s possible to divide the hall into two spaces (hall I and II). The spaces are air conditioned with daylight, and also with the possibility of variable arrangements. Also in the offer is a meeting room on the ground floor with a capacity of 22 seats. Presentation equipment and an internet connection are available in all offered spaces.
|The Hall||Area(m2)||Capacity||Sound system||Air conditioning||Internet||Presentation equipment|
|Hall I||86||50 people||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Hall II||154||70 people||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|The Great Halll||240||100 people||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|The Meeting room||60||22 people||no||no||yes||yes|
Additional important information:
- upon prior agreement, we can provide refreshments by means of catering services
- facilities are prepared in the foyer, including a small kitchen
- the building is open from Monday through Friday, from 8am to 4:30pm
- upon prior agreement, it is possible to utilise the conference spaces at different times, even during the weekends
- public parking is located in the near vicinity of the building